Onsite Contract Manager - OTE 30K
On-Site Contract Manager (Recruitment) - Burton-On-Trent
Basic salary - Up to £26,000 (OTE 30K) + Bonus & Benefits Package
We are looking for a driven, resilient individual who enjoys working in a high pressurised and fast-paced environment, to provide recruitment support to our client.
This is a great opportunity would suit anyone with on-site recruitment experience-.
Your new role:
- Attracting, interviewing, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
- Responding to staffing issues and dealing with any queries from workers.
- Maintaining staffing levels for all shift patterns. Resolving shortfalls in attendance.
- Meeting with the client to ensure they are happy with the service and ensure any issues are worked through.
- Resolving and troubleshooting issues, putting proactive measures in place as well as continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Producing reports and KPIs.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £26,000 dependent upon experience - realistic OTE of 30k.
- Extensive training package and support.
- Support from the external recruitment team to assist with the recruitment process.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
What would me a successful On-Site Contract Manager at Encore?
- A minimum of 12 months experience in an on-site recruitment role.
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
- Ability to identify problems and ensure that pre-emptive corrective actions plans are put in place for future success.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to push back and challenge at all levels when required.
- Confident and resilient, excellent communication skills.
- Working hours are 45 hours per week.
- Driving licence and own car are essential.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80954557