A Management Accountant is now required to join a leading business based in the West Midlands.
A leading business based in the West Midlands.
As the Management Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of accurate financial information for the finance team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be instrumental in business partnering across the wider business.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting with the financial accounts
- Analysing key business trends
- Business partnering with operations
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA)
- A proven track record of budgeting and forecasting
- Strong data analysis ability
Competitive salary and benefits