Senior IS Developer
To provide competitive systems outside of standard market offerings to meet the IS needs of the Group. To develop and produce bespoke enterprise strength applications through practical input of design, coding and testing for this property and housing based client.
This property and housing based client that I am working with is one of the UK's leading social landlords based in the Worcester area.
The key responsibilities of the Senior IS Developer will be to:
Develop and produce bespoke enterprise strength applications through the practical input of design, coding and testing via agile methodologies, ensuring efficiency and value for money and maximise the potential of the IS system.
Analyse and implement the Group's enterprise strength applications in line with requirements from colleagues and customers to support the delivery of strategic business benefits by providing best practice development services.
- Effectively appraise new, cost effective applications and design and implement best practice development methodologies for the Group, in support of the IS strategy.
Ensure all Group applications are secure and compliant by design in line with the Group's policies and procedures and reflect best practice.
Support the continual development of skills and knowledge within the team to ensure that the IS needs for the Group can be met.
Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers and other third parties, implementing improvements and responding to business need to ensure effective systems delivery and compliance with regulatory requirements.
Contribute, as appropriate, to special projects and change programmes in support of the Group's objectives.
The successful Senior IS Developer will need:
- Degree level qualification in relevant field or appropriate industry
- Proven experience undertaking a similar role
- Demonstrable and comprehensive experience in Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- Proven experience of working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising work loads
- Excellent understanding of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Advanced C#, .Net 4.6.2, Json.Net and Web API 2
- Advanced T-SQL
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Email and internet communications
The salary that is on offer for this Worcester, based Senior IS Developer is £43,898 rising to £45,898 after 12 months satisfactory service.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968584