Senior Electronic Security Systems Designer & Account Manager
A large and still growing and developing successful Electronics Solutions Company currently has a vacancy for a Senor Systems Designer / Account Manager to join their team.
The company are a very successful installer and maintenance company for the full plethora of Electronics Security & Fire Systems including CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarms Extinguishers and protection, Warden Call, Intruder Alarms, Integrated Systems and more. The company has a fantastic reputation for providing a high quality of well designed specific and installed system and then fantastic maintenance contract support.
The companies client base and portfolio grows every year and as such they are expanding the team in key areas across the country.
The Senior Systems Estimator / Account Manager will take a lead in managing our existing Clients and the bidding of new tenders, producing designs, estimates and proposals for projects and tenders. The role will be mixed and see the individual look after a specific sets of clients needs from the initial design stage right through to the completion and after. These are existing clients with an existing workload, this is not a sales role.
The candidate will have extensive knowledge of the core systems within the Electronic Security Industry and beyond.
The Senior Designer will work with the Operations and sales team to design and price these using Microsoft softwares
- Ability to turn a customer requirement into a quotation
- Ability to communicate with Clients and Piers at a high level
- Site survey and accurate measurement of requirements
- Design and price for proposals and tenders
- Understanding of security systems design and pricing (training will be provided on key systems)
- Ability to develop conceptual designs through to quotations
- Ability to produce high quality sales proposals (template documents provided)
- Full IT skills MS Word / Excel is a must
- Ability to manage themselves and operate company policies and processes
This position is fully supported by the excellent team of security industry professional colleagues, there will be specific and ongoing training as required. There is also the scope for this role to develop into a more encompassing role over time.
For the right applicant there is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and developing company that still maintains its personal touch with all its employees. They work very hard to attract the right level and talent into the business and to make the work place a supportive, friendly environment.
This is an opportunity not to miss
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80962344