Conveyancing Legal Executive
Job Title: Conveyancing Legal Executive
Type: 6 months fixed term contract
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Reference: RR/BCR/6206Do you have experience as a Conveyancing Legal Executive or Paralegal?Do you have excellent client management and communication skills? Are you able to sucessfully manage a demanding workload and tight deadlines?If you are highly enthusiastic, positivtive and are willing to go the extra mile then this could be the ideal role for you!
Duties to include:
- Managing own caseload, to include dealing with part exchange purchases/ sales
- Working as part of a team to deal with all aspects of the conveyancing process (purchase and sales), to include the SDLT and Registration Process
- Liaising closely with clients and the wider team regarding the process
- Providing excellent service to the in-house team and site agents
The successful candidate will have comprehensive experience in the residential and building sector and sound experience in all aspects of:
- Residential development
- Post site acquisition
- Residential purchases/sales of both freehold and leasehold titles together with unregistered land purchases
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80970458