Salary: £30k - £40k + car allowance
A position has become available with a privately-owned developer who are envied for their outstanding high quality developments, with a strong approach to looking after staff. This developer is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their team, as their ambitious plans along with their growth over the last few years means that they are in a great position to grow their team.
The company will offer a continued progression path to your career. This role will see the Quantity Surveyor overseeing 2-3 new build housing sites at any one time around Cannock, Walsall and Wolverhampton regions.
It is essential that you have previous experience working for a house builder on multiple housing developments from pre-commencement stages through to final accounts on time and within budget.
- Analyse tenders upon return to ensure compliant bids are received
- Prepare detailed breakdown of build cost included within land acquisition pack
- Ensure all health and safety information is signed off prior to placing Order
- Compile sub-contract Order, issue for contractor to sign and ensure Order is returned prior to work commencing
- Attend pre-start meeting, handover completed procurement pack to site team
- Issue Customer Extras List at pre-start meeting
- Ensure sub-contractor weekly and monthly applications for payment are analysed and checked
- Prepare interim payments
- Issue contra-charges as appropriate
- Highlight claims for additional works outside Budget Estimate Summary
If you are interested to find out more about the position please call Will on 07429 314 977.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80962224