Talent Acquisition Specialist - Derby
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Derby - £23 - 25,000
Search Consultancy are currently working with a prestigious public sector client as they seek a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their HR function. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be recruiting across the Derbyshire / Leicestershire region and will be responsible for high volume staffing needs.
Your remit will include:
* Drafting adverts, job descriptions and person specifications ensuring information and detail is up to date and relevant
* Placing external adverts using job boards and social media
* Overseeing shortlisting of applicants, ensuring applications are provided to recruiting managers in a timely way and followed up as necessary
* Facilitating, organising and arranging assessment centres and interview schedules ensuring availability of panel
* Provision of interview packs for panel including application form, interview documents, pre-interview preparation documents, successful applicant form, unsuccessful applicant form
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Experience of the full recruitment lifecycle, from drafting job adverts through to shortlisting, interviewing and sending offer letters / contacts
* Experience of recruiting high volume fast paced roles. (Ideally from a call centre background)
* Experience of using varied recruitment methods (including Social Media) to find the top talent
* Experience of running assessment centres. This may include occasional late night work)
* Strong communication and influencing skills. This will include engaging with a diverse workforce and senior level stakeholders
* The desire to develop the recruitment function, whilst looking at market trends and forecasts
* A full clean driving license, this role will include occasional travel to Chesterfield and Leicester
* The flexibility to work one Saturday in seven for a four hour shift (This time can be taken back the following week)
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast pace environment in a autonomous role with full control over the recruitment process. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package. Our client is looking to interview of the coming weeks, so please do not hesitate to apply
To find out more, please click the link below and a member of the Search team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.