Akton Recruitment are on the lookout for Design Engineers in the Birmingham area - we are working with a global design and manufacture company within the furniture industry. It is essential to have the following:
- Experience of injection moulding.
- Metal casting and steel fabrication.
- Solidworks skills.
- Willingness to travel (Europe, Asia, North America).
- A confident communicator.
- Energetic and highly motivated.
Preferred experience would be:
- Experience in the furniture industry - not essential
- Experience of rotational moulding, timber fabrication and upholstery techniques - not essential
This position is for someone that has a great understanding of the engineering side of furniture design, someone that can be handed the concept designs and then get to work getting them ready for manufacturing.
If you would like to apply then please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to Tom Ellis at quoting the reference number BIRMDES417877413
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957582