Sales Ledger Administrator
Sales Ledger Administrator - Dudley - £18k to £20k
We are working with a well-established service-providing organisation with sites across the UK and mainland Europe. Based in Dudley, they continuing with an expansion plan, and we are now seeking an additional Sales Ledger Administrator for their finance team to support this.
The Sales Ledger Administrator role is a great opportunity to join a business that will offer a challenging role in a highly commercial environment. It is a role that will suit someone who likes to be active and busy, and with a solid skill base and positive attitude.
Specifically, the role will involve the following tasks:
- Processing payments and allocating receipts
- Creation of new customer records
- Production of customer statements
- Accurate data entry onto the system and updating payment timetables
- Assisting with the production of weekly & monthly cash receipts forecasts
- Assisting with preparation for month end close
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure invoices are correctly issued
- Sales support/credit control admin tasks
The Sales Ledger Administrator will be a valued member of this busy & highly-motivated team.
The successful candidate will have a solid background within the sales ledger area, with a desire to expand your experience into a larger and more complex organisation. The candidate we seek will have a strong knowledge of Excel, and have a positive, energetic personality, with a willingness to learn from and support the other members of the team.
Sales Ledger Administrator - Dudley - to £20k
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80952857