Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Uropa Distribution is the first choice supplier of wholesale catering equipment delivering a first class service to our customers, from initial enquiry to delivery of goods and after sales support.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced field sales executive to join the team focusing on our customers in the West Midlands and North Wales.
The main focus of the role will be to manage a defined number of accounts within the area, ensuring they are all fully aware of all aspects of Nisbets’ services and sales offers to achieve your sales and revenue target.
As a Area Sales Executive your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining regular contact with Key Contacts at all levels on a pre-defined call cycle as agreed with the customer and the Head of Wholesale
- Preparing maintaining accurate customer records which are required to ensure sales, achieve targets, identify all areas of opportunity regarding product range and have suitable sales offers in place
- Being responsible for the field sales management of all defined accounts within the specified geographical area; seeking further opportunities and paying particular attention to accounts that are not achieving their sales potential and taking the appropriate course of action to gain sales success
- Contacting prospective large potential spend customers within a pre-defined geographical area or as required by the Head of Wholesale
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Previous sales and account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working and driven to succeed and meet all activity and revenue targets
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate over a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.