Assistant Risk Manager
Are you an Assistant Risk Manager looking for your next step up in your career? Do you thrive within the Rail and Infrastructure sector working on some of the UKs biggest infrastructure projects? Then apply here today, I have an amazing opportunity that is not to be missed!!
I am working exclusively with a top consultancy in London who are looking to expand their Risk Management team. We are looking for an ambitious, talented and experienced individual to join and grow their business further.
- To provide effective risk management and proactively seek to control, mitigate and eliminate, all known risks.
- Lead the development of management and operational risk policies
- Lead the development of risk strategy and functional processes
- Proactively contribute to projects being delivered safely, on time and within budget through the early identification of risk and opportunity.
- Lead the qualitative identification of risk
- Lead risk mitigation, planning and tracking processes.
- Updating the risk management database with the latest risk statuses
- Review and audit Risk Management Plans/ Processes.
- Support Head of Risk Management in business development and the production of proposals
- Degree Qualified in an appropriate discipline
- Good presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Experience in at least 1 Risk tool
- Risk management experience in a construction industry
- Sound knowledge of industry standards and best practices in Risk Management.
- Ability to deliver quantitative risk analyses of cost using industry standard software
- Flexible as to work location and travel to meet the needs of the Business Unit and our clients
- Amazing central location in Birmingham
- Great training and development program
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957487