Assistant Project Controls Manager
Are you an experienced Assistant Project Controls Manager looking for your next big career step? Have you got experience within the Rail sector? Looking to work for a top, professional firm with amazing benefits? Then this is the perfect role for you!
A top consultancy in the rail and infrastructure sector is seeking an experienced Project Controls Manager to join their established team in Birmingham. You will have the opportunity to work within an award winning team working on some of the UK's most interesting Infrastructure projects.
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
- Flexible working
- Amazing career development opportunities
- Manage, revise, and maintain status of the detailed project cost estimate/forecast to include all phases of project execution from design/engineering, material/equipment procurement and deliveries, construction contracts through start-up activities and closeout
- Track and analyse the project costs including budgets, commitments, actuals, accruals, and forecasts
- Recommend improvements in systems, tools, and methods of project controls and project management
- Assist in analysing project control requirements as part of the bid review process to insure all cost control requirements are incorporated into individual contracts and purchase orders
- Interact with other project groups in relation to cost codes, purchase order commitments; change orders and sales tax issues as required and to ensure all accounting and regulatory compliance issues or guidelines are implemented.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience in the Rail sector
- Experience using resources to load validate project schedule durations
- P6 and NEC3 essential
Give me a call today for a confidential chat- Niamh Finnegan 0203 6800640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80956640