Resource Planner - Helpdesk
Location: South Birmingham, North Worcestershire
A key administration support position involving the receipt, processing and dispatch of reactive and planned maintenance tasks to the appropriate engineers/support service.
- Manage the quality of work orders to ensure that quality information is passed to an RT
- Assess every WO received to ensure they are for the RT
- Any work that the RT team are unable to complete, after assessment, progress with the appropriate sub contractor
- Drive RT's to use their PDA's to open and close down work orders as real time
- Responsible for tracking action items and referrals through to resolution
- Support the Senior Management Team in the identification of areas for improvement
- Assist with the preparation of performance reports as required
- Responsible as part of the team, to deliver all major KPI's
- Ensure that we provide the best customer service to our stores
- Assist in managing the RT's workload by ensuring that the high priority work orders are managed effectively and in a timely manner
- Keep all key members of the RP team updated with relevant information to allow effective management of the workload
- Ensure the RT call out rota is communicated to the RT's every Friday
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in a helpdesk environment
- Excellent communication skills with a particular emphasis on verbal communication
- Proven track record in customer service
- IT literate and competent in MS Office applications inc Word and Excel
- Understanding and experience in the retail industry
The post holder must be able to work flexibly, as determined by business requirements, including weekend working on a rota basis or other
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your CV to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.