Construction Compliance Manager
We're currently recruiting for a Main Contractor in the Midlands area, they're on the hunt for a Compliance Manager/ Clerk of works - our client work on projects ranging from a £1m refurbishments of schools to £60m distribution centers.
Your duties will include the following:
- Implementation of Inspection Test Plans
- Implementation of Work Inspection Sheets
- Assist with the implementation of Inspection Test Plans on the portal
- Demonstrate continual improvement across the business
- Maintain and keep up to date with changes in construction methods, statutory legislations
- Conduct random visits to supplier's premises to determine that work processes are in line with the product that is being produced
- Enhance internal quality audit process by completing random compliance checks across projects
- Enhance the SHEQ department in line with the growth of the business
- Identify issues that could cause quality defects
- Prevent quality defects to help ensure PC dates are met
- Close liaison with members of the project teams
- Maintaining company standards and image in all aspect
- Assist project teams in the production of the project specific Inspection Test plans and Work Inspection Sheets.
This is to include:
Identification of item to be checked/inspected /testedRelevant document to be used to record checks/inspectionsFrequency that inspections need to be performedObjective criteria/tolerance parameters that will determine if the inspection/test for that item has passed or failed.The documentation that will be used to record the pass or failure. In the case of failure, the issue of a NCR
Salary range on this position is between £50-£60k plus package, its a vital role for the client, so the right person is absolutely key. If you'd like to hear more please get in touch.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80958799