Page Personnel are recruiting for a confident and professional HR Advisor to join a thriving education organisation based in Coventry on a permanent basis. This opportunity can provide an opportunity work in successful team, with support, training, and development.
The client is a well established, and reputable education organisation based in Coventry located close to public transport link and parking facilities. They can offer a friendly and positive team and working environment, and a permanent role with training to the right person.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor will include, but are not limited to; taking first line queries form employees, providing advice to employees and managers, recruitment and associated administration, contract changes and updating the database/system, logging sickness, holidays, maternity, new starters, onboarding, and other ad hoc duties to support the HR team.
The successful candidate will;
* Have previous history working in a HR function ESSENTIAL
* Have the ability to work efficiently under pressure ESSENTIAL
* Be a team player with good interpersonal skills ESSENTIAL
* Be able to show strong organisational and communication skills ESSENTIAL
* Have (or be working towards) a CIPD qualification - Level 7 DESIRABLE
* Have worked in an education space before and or in the public sector DESIRABLE
* Will be able to owns a car DESIRABLE
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum + training + development + HR Advisor + HR Administration + HR Officer + education + public sector + Coventry + parking + public transport
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965451