Finance Business Partner
We currently have an exciting an exciting position to work closely with senior stakeholders as a finance business partner in Wolverhampton City Centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Lead the development and delivery of finance policies, procedures and strategies
- Ensuring the best use of limited financial resources
- Supporting and advising authoritative financial advice
- Lead and oversee complex commissioning, procurements for portfolios and services
- Prepare and present professional financial reporting to anticipate business needs
- responsible for the Enterprise, Resource, Planning System (ERP)
- Drive the delivery of productivity and efficiency improvement and cost reduction
- Maintenance of up-to-date and comprehensive awareness of the legislative framework
- Qualified CCAB accountant (i.e. a member of the ICAEW, ICAS, ICAI, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA) Public sector accounting and budgetary experience.
- Use of ERP system and management and development of associated processes.
- Relationship Management / Stakeholder Management at Director level
- Experience of attending Member committees or other corporate/board meetings.
- Extensive knowledge of financial IT systems.
- Ability to use initiative within delegated authority.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure when required.
- Negotiation and mediation skills.
- Ability to establish and continue good working relationships and work effectively as part of a team.
- Commitment to maintain professional and ethical standards.
If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to call on 01902 271979.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967843