Settlement and Billings Analyst
Exciting opportunity for a talented Billing Specialist to join a growing subsidiary global established Utilities company.
You will become a part of a European organisation that deals with international utility trade. Being a young company of 7 years, they are already leading the way in the utilities world, trading across Europe and having worldwide recognised shareholders. They are now set for further growth in the industry. The UK office is nestled in the heart of Warwickshire, with of plenty of parking, including local amenities and easy motorway access.
Working in a modern environment, liaising with stakeholders throughout the global organisation and dealing with customers and agents to ensure effective billing of cooperate electricity and gas consumption. Applicants will need to demonstrate a strong background within the utilities industry ideally within the Electricity, Gas or Telecoms sector.
If successful you will be solely responsible for the monthly billing cycle:
- Producing monthly invoices for customers
- Allocating payments to invoices
- Dealing with any discrepancies on invoices
- Handling Customers accounts - resolving any billing issues
- Analysing large volumes of data highlighting any usage concerns or debt risk.
You will need to demonstrate;
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of the Utilities market operations.
- Ability to interpret data and manipulate data using MS Excel (Advanced Skills is needed)
- Effective and strong communication skills.
- University degree desirable but not essential.
If successful in return you will get;
- Stability within a rapidly expanding company which offer further career developments opportunity's.
- Incentive bonus schemes upon personal performance reviews
- European travel
- 24 Days holidays (including public holidays)
- Bupa healthcare enrolment
- Pension scheme at 10%
If you are looking to work for a highly respected utilities company which offers great progression and excellent benefits, apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966285