Staff Nurse Elderly Care Home
Staff Nurse - Elderly Care Nursing Home - £16 p/hr - Worcester - Easily accessible by public transport & Free parking
A staff nurse is needed in an elderly care nursing home located just out of Worcester in Upton-Upon-Severn. The service is purposely converted care facility registered for up to 40 residents. The grounds are have a classic British design and are surrounded by lush gardens. You will be working with a small family owned care provider who aim are devoted to providing their residents with a individual tailored care. Reply back to apply now!
The Job Package includes:
- A salary of £16 p/hr
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity Leave
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Health Insurance
- A Company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Subsidised Meals
The responsibilities of the Staff Nurse include:
- Medication and care of residents.
- Creating effective Care Plans and implementing treatment
- Assisting with patients' needs
- Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
APPLY NOW TO GET IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK ON YOUR CV!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969092