Human resources Business Partner
Exciting fast paced environment working with decision makers, being an ambassador for the HR team and playing a pivotal role in its outcomes. You will play a key role in the delivery of a strategically-orientated, high-performing HR service.
My client is a SME utility business that supplys a needed product as well as supplying a service. The business is found in 23 million homes around across the country with an approximated 3 million additions per annum. There core values revolve around its employees and building relationships internally as well as externally.
Its an exciting time to join, they have recently gone through a big transformation and, they're looking to expand aggressively and want someone to be apart of this journey and be the ambassador for HR working with and partnering with the Exec team.
- Relationship Building: Actively identifies, builds and maximises relationships with others inside and outside of the organisation to achieve business objectives - Practitioner
- Achieve Results: Demonstrates an ability to achieve or surpass required results. Shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement - Practitioner
- Effective Communication: Listens, interprets and accurately converses in a clear manner, providing timely delivery of information - Practitioner
- Managing and Leading- Guides and provides direction to teams and individuals to achieve goals through management, people development and coaching - Practitioner
- Personal Impact: Understands the likely effects on others of one's words and actions - Practitioner
- Effective Decision Making: Makes well informed and timely decisions using sound judgement, evidence and knowledge - Practitioner
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law and HR practices that has been honed through practical application.
- Experience of making a significant contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational aspects of the people agenda.
- Ability to be resilient, practical and a self-starter, comfortable with working on own and with teams.
- Ability to combine a commercial and pragmatic approach with a high level of sensitivity and discretion.
- Demonstrable ability to apply judgement and influence challenging individuals and deal with complex situations.
- Capable of working with several senior stakeholders and managing the balance between their requirements and business imperatives in a robust and assertive way.
Has car - £4400
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80970716