Water Treatment Service Technician/Engineer
The ideal Engineer will be based in/around the Birmingham/South Midlands area and have relevant experience gained from within the Water Treatment or Water Hygiene environment.
Responsibilities will incorporate:
* Arrange and undertake scheduled servicing of equipment on customer sites.
* Carry out site installation works / repairs as the company workload requires.
* Complete water sampling and in house analysis.
* Main stock levels to ensure you are able to carry out your duties effectively.
* Maintain H&S at all times.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Good understanding of Legionella and industry regulations.
* Good IT skills
* Full driving licence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964672