Supervising Social Worker - Fostering
A well-thought of Independent Fostering Agency requires a Supervising Social Worker for their expanding Fostering team in Worcestershire.
What is on offer for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A supportive and 'family-feel' team
- An excellent travel package
- Competitive annual leave + public holidays
- Company pension
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Recruiting, training, assessing and supporting Foster Carers
- Providing safe placements for foster children and young people
- Supervising foster carers
- Working to agreed timescales
- Working in an Out-Of-Hours rota
Requirements for the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Children and Families teams
- Experience within Fostering or aspects of Fostering (desirable)
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
CLOSING DATE: Friday 20th April 2018
Experienced Children's Social Worker?
Looking for a friendly team?
Want to apply?
*Please remember that we pay £250 for referrals*
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 for further details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967308