Prototype Parts Leader
Randstad Engineering are currently looking for a Prototype Parts Supply Leader to work for a prestigious OEM based in Wellesbourne.
Are you looking for a new position as a Parts Supply Leader? If the answer is yes please read through and click apply now.
The purpose of this role is to supervise the everyday running of Prototype Stores and parts supply team providing all parts to support Pre-production builds.
- Supervision of Prototype Parts Supply Team, Stores Supervisor and Parts Pickers ensuring that all activities are carried out effectively and accurately
- Manage the Pre-Production Bill of Material as required based on information from OTG meetings, picking and build feedback
- Support VP Open to Go meetings and interrogate all information to generate reports and graphs ready for presentation at all business levels
- Generate reports and present parts status in the Launch Control Meeting (LCM) and programme review meetings for all builds ensuring that all key risk areas are clearly identified
- Be the single point of contact for all Prototype parts supply issues and take responsibility for identifying and implementing required solutions
- Supervise vehicle scrapping exercises where required ensuring that all audit requirements are met
- Raise orders where required to support Prototype Operations activities
- Supervise and co-ordinate transportation of goods to off-site facilities where required ensuring that Dangerous Goods requirements are always assessed
Essential Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a logistics problem solving role
- Excellent knowledge of Bill of Material structures
- Experience of supervising a team of individuals
- Extensive knowledge of prototype build process and kitting methods
- Knowledge of parts scheduling and JIT supply
- Highly organised with good leadership skills
- Confident individual with strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent people management skills
- Able to build up good working relationships across a wide area of the business
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964825