Quality Coordinator / Academic Administrator
Job Title: Quality Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Closing date: Tuesday 24th April 2018
At the University their vision is to make education more accessible, engaging and beneficial to people everywhere. 2018 will be an exciting year for the University as they continue with their transformation and development programme, driving an industry-leading learner experience and further developing their innovative 'compressed-blended' full time degrees across 5 campus locations.
They are a values driven organisation, and in line with their values of supportiveness, integrity, innovation and ownership, they want to make sure that each of their study centres is delivering an outstanding student experience that is completely aligned to their brand promise, whilst providing a tailored and personalised experience reflective of the local needs and culture of the student and staff profile. They pride themselves on the relationships they build with their students and the importance their staff across the organisation place on supporting students to realise their potential. We recognise that the pressures of people's hectic, modern lives often means their students are constrained - by location, cost, and family/caring commitments or simply time. By making their degrees, masters and MBA programmes available through both online distance learning and flexible on-campus 'blended' study, they have been able to support students ranging from 18 to 80 years old to achieve their ambitions and benefit from Higher Education.
Reporting to the Quality Team Leader, your role within the quality team will be to co-ordinate activities and projects relating to academic affairs and quality.
In this busy and varied role, you will take ownership for quality matters relating to a specific group of courses within the team, together with administration of specific committees and/or validation and quality assurance processes. This will include tasks such as arranging committee meetings and events, collating reports, preparing data, quality checking documentation and taking accurate minutes of the meetings.
You will be first point of contact for academic staff and external examiners on quality matters and queries relating to your courses and will provide advice and support on The Company's regulations and protocols. Full training will be provided.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and prioritise tasks effectively to work to strict deadlines.
- You will have excellent writing skills, strong attention to detail and will possess good basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You will be confident in communicating effectively and articulately to a wide variety of stakeholder (e.g. students, senior academic staff and managers) and will be able to assimilate University policies.
- You will be proactive in your approach and will work well independently and as part of a team.
- Good IT literacy is essential so you'll have a solid grasp of common software packages including
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, you'll also be willing to quickly learn how to use their in-house IT systems.
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent and will be educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
Only candidates with least 2 years HE experience will be considered.
This is an exciting time to join a University that represents the future of Higher Education.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Quality Coordinator, School Administrator, Client Support, Office Support, Administration, Admin , Data Administrator, Senior Administrator, University Administrator, Support Assistant, Academic Administrator, will be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969271