A CMM Inspector is required on a permanent basis for our client, a leading manufacturer of bespoke tooling for the aerospace industry.
The CMM Inspector will initially move in-house inspection of manufactured tools onto a newly installed CMM in order to improve accuracy and reduce initial total inspection time.
Key Responsibilities of the CMM Inspector to include:
- Goods inwards and final inspection
- Visual inspection
- Booking out completed tools
- Booking in/out re-grinds
Key experience and skills required for the CMM Inspector:
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
- CMM programming desirable although training will be available
- Ability to use manual inspection tools such as micrometres, slips, DTI and height gauges
This is a new requirement due to growth, with excellent prospects for progression and expansion for the right candidate.
If you feel that you fit the criteria for the CMM Inspector, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on for further information.