Customer Service Administrator
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Brierley Hill (West Midlands)
Job Sector: Administration/Customer Service
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,000 p.a (DOE)
Job Reference: SS/J020178
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of art related products to both catalogues and large retailers throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to expand their small but rapidly expanding customer service division and would like to add an experienced and professional fourth member to compliment the existing team.
About the Role:
The Customer Services department will often be the first point of contact that a customer or potential customer will have with the company when they have a problem, question or require advice. This role is therefore regarded as vital to the ongoing success of the organisation.
This is a varied role and duties will include;
- Answering the telephone - directing queries to the correct individuals and solving any customer related queries as they arise.
- Enter sales orders when they are faxed, emailed or arrive via the website.
- Produce labels for deliveries.
- Manage the inputting of internet sales onto the system and ensuring the customers required delivery deadlines are adhered to.
- Deal with any discrepancies - checking stock to determine an outcome of reported shortage.
- Complete chase requests from customers.
- Schedule orders to ensure that chase list requirements are minimised.
- Liaise with sales and credit control with regards to price discrepancies.
- Take card payments over the phone.
- Open new accounts and credit reference potential new customers.
- Attend exhibitions.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Customer Service Administrator you must possess the following;
- Previous customer service experience.
- Strong administration abilities.
- Effective communication skills.
- A professional telephone manner.
- Strong PC literacy.
In return for your role as Customer Service Administrator, you will receive a salary of up to £21,000 p.a (depending on experience) as well as some excellent company benefits
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.