Head of Proposition Delivery
The role holder will lead the delivery phase of bringing new propositions, customer experiences and programs to market, ensuring brand and customer experience and product promises are met. Delivery might include a Pilot phase prior to full Launch and subsequent transition to BAU.
Proposition delivery initiatives can include the launch of a portfolio of
- New products / enhancements for existing, new or potential partners to address customer and commercial opportunities and issues
- New customer/brand experience; channels/routes to market
- Sourcing new products / solutions from 3rd party providers and across the group
- Other customer or regulation oriented digital and infrastructure developments
The role holder will refine and manage the end-to- end project management across Pilot, Testing, Launch and ultimately the transition of initiatives to BAU phases.
To succeed, you must have an innate understanding and appreciation of 'the customer'; the ability and proven track record to deliver a portfolio of innovative solution designs & programs to real world commercial success. A 'Can Do' attitude will be critical to lead and galvanize all resources across the business incl. partners to deliver initiatives at speed.
Role-holders are expected to be digitally immersed experts with an interest in emerging technologies and trends with a strong background in agile project, program and portfolio management methodologies.
New proposition and product delivery
- Working with Proposition Development, internal stakeholders and Partners to build and deliver new propositions
- Ensure that delivered propositions are aligned to meeting the agreed business and product strategies and objectives
- Ensure that proposition pilots & launches are delivered on time & budget and are measured against agreed commercial and business KPI's
- Lead and co-ordinate requirements of the commercial and technology side of the business to develop and build distinctive, valuable and achievable products
- Ensure testing and business readiness designs across Marketing, Operations and Testing will enable a successful launch
- Ensure that delivered product developments comply with Legal, Regulatory and Conduct requirements
- Lead the Post - Pilot & launch portfolio review & enhancement phase before transitioning to BAU.
The successful applicant with have the following experience:
- Project portfolio and programme delivery
- Effective governance and Stakeholder management
- Agile project and portfolio management
- Problem solving
- Commercial awareness and budget management
- Customer centric approach
- Ability to present & motivate teams, partners and exec management
- Extensive experience in taking a portfolio of new products, propositions to market in a service based multi-channel organisation, heavily dependent on IT delivery.
- Project and Portfolio management incl. Agile, Customer - lead design methodlogy
- Turning proposition designs into business designs and delivery across the business
- Strong commercial awareness of the FS industry (or similar eg Telco/other regulated industry)
- Evidence of delivering a portfolio of innovative propositions to market - across the innovation cycle incl. pilots, launches and transition to BAU - on time
- Evidence of designing effective governance, reporting and KPI's
- Evidence of building strong and effective teams across a wide range of corporate cross functional teams and stakeholders - incl. IT, Legal & Compliance
- A sound appreciation of digital platforms and working with technical teams
- Evidence of credibility and working with stakeholders across a wide range of levels up to C-Suite
- Proven track record of launching powerful and attractive propositions and products with a great digital experience at their heart based on customer insight and research
- Deep experience in managing the governance of programs and portfolio of projects, overseeing the day-to-day project delivery and liaising with local and group governance bodies
- Outstanding 'Can Do', self-starter attitude
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for problem solving and delivery
- Interest in FS market and products
- Ability to switch between working at a conceptual and at a detailed level
- Ability to clearly communicate and motivate a wide range of functional teams and disciplines ranging from Marketing, IT, Commercial and operations.
- Motivated to make a difference to the business and own development
- Great team worker & motivator of teams & individuals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80973705