Apprentice Hotel Porter
New Hall Hotel & Spa | Sutton Coldfield
Working week: 40 Hours per week between 8:00 am - 9:30 pm Salary : £ 200.00 Per Week
An opportunity has arisen at New Hall Hotel & Spa for an Apprentice Front of House Porter.
As an Apprentice you will be part of the Front of House team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Greeting guests on arrival and departure
- Luggage assistance
- Supporting with guest enquiries
- Ensure public areas are kept clean and security is maintained for the hotel
- Assisting reception in ensuring guest satisfaction throughout their stay
- Support the Reception Team with basic administration duties
- Undertake training as required
- Comply at all times with the Staff Code of Conduct
- Be flexible and carry out reasonable requests dictated by the business needs
- Seek to ensure at all times that staff, visitors and guests on our sites have the best experience possible
- To promote a helpful and professional image to all guests,
- To give full co-operation to any guest requiring help with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude
You must demonstrate an interest in customer satisfaction and care
Personal Qualities :
Skills Required :
Ability to take instruction and act upon Manager and guest requests
Successful completion of your apprenticeship will open the door for further career development opportunities across the Hand Picked collection.
Please ensure you can get to and from the venue as well as committing to evening and weekend work.
· Straight shifts with 2 days off together
· Start no earlier than 8:00 am
· Finish no later than 9:30 pm
· 1 weekend off in 4
No experience necessary however English and Maths will be assessed as part of the interview process.