Maintenance Engineer (Days Shift)
Position: Maintenance Engineer (Days Shift)
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Shifts: Days (40 hours per week)
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a long standing client for a Maintenance Engineer (Days Shift), to join a manufacturing giant working out of one their factories in Worcestershire.
- Reactive and proactive maintenance of site machinery, equipment and systems.
- Responsible for PPM, Breakdown repair, fault finding and preventative maintenance.
- Ensure all machines/equipment resources are available to meet business demands
- Improve equipment efficiencies to exceed targets and standards.
- Small improvement and refurbishment projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally apprentice trained, must hold formal qualifications in Mechanical, Electrical or other related Engineering disciplines.
- Practical experience of PLC fault finding, in particular on Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi PLC's.
- Strong fault diagnosis and rectification skills on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Demonstrate an understanding of Continuous Improvement methodologies such as 5s, SMED and TPM.
- Experience of working to PPM schedules is preferred.
- Able to work autonomously and part of a team.
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer (Days Shift) role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957723