KPI and Data Analyst
KPI and Data Analyst
Position: KPI and Data Analyst
Location: Tyrefort, Birmingham
Customer: Jaguar Land Rover
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 22nd April 2018
For the role of KPI and Data Analyst you will be responsible for constructing and reporting on the key contractual KPIs as well as identify trends and areas for improvements.
Working as part of the Lead Logistics team on the Jaguar Land Rover contract, the role with involve development of continuous improvement plans, monitoring and tracking improvement measure and feeding back to DHL Senior Management.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* Support in creating a continuous improvement culture across the business through analysis of KPIs
* Highlight changes in KPIs to key stakeholders / process owners.
* Work with teams to identify potential improvements.
* Create KPIs to support key measures required within JLR business
* Align and develop with teams KPI and improvement areas across the business
* Data preparation and flow timelines are strictly adhered to in order to ensure continuity of the transport operation.
* Data set up issues are resolved with both the customer and the DHL teams within the agreed deadlines
* All reports are provided within SLA. Escalation of potential issues in a timely manner
* Major re-plans are completed to the agreed project time lines any issues flagged up to senior managers
* Completion of objectives set out in appraisal
* Working with virtual teams ie. control tower
* Interaction with customer production facilities
* Interaction with DHL management team (negotiation for resource/ data capture)
Desirable skills and experience for this role will include:
* High Level of Excel proficiency (complex formulas/pivot tables/macro development)
* People Management
* Proven Planning, Organisation & Communication skills
* PC skills to include (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, power BI) Advanced Level
* Proven Customer Focus experience
* Problem Solving
* Decision Making
* Strong Analytical Skills
* Time management - strict adherence to deadlines
* Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
* Continuous Improvement Background
* Operations or IT Back Ground
* Automotive transport & planning industry experience
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures
DivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAIN Employment TypePermanent Full-Time
Business UnitDHL Supply Chain UK Contract TypePermanent (Full-Time)
LocationTyrefort Birmingham Working Hours
Job TypeIT Shift RequirementNone
Career LevelProfessionals Relocation OfferedNone
Responsible for Travel RequiredBelow 25%
Reports toSenior Data Analyst Travel ExtentWithin region
Target Hire Date22/04/2018 Work Permit RequiredYes
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964520