Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant
A Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant is now required to join a sought after business in the West Midlands.
A sought after and established business based in the West Midlands.
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant, you will be responsible for driving commercial finance analysis and value add commentary to a number of operational functions.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant will be responsible for delivering key and meaningful financial information.
Key responsibilities include;
- Assisting with the financial modelling and budget preparation
- Producing key financial and trend analysis on business activities
- Reporting on the monthly sales activities
- Quarterly sales and profit & loss forecast
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Monthly reporting
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA)
- Strong analysis skills
- Effective communication skills
- Self motivated and proactive approach
- Results focussed individual
- Attention to detail
A competitive salary and benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80961690