Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee - Legal
The company is a specialist recruitment agency with a dedicated Legal Division sourcing legal staff for both law practices and in house departments. Their clients include international magic circle firms, boutique specialist law practices, blue chip organisations and public sector bodies.
The have an excellent reputation and a very strong team working culture - unique within the recruitment industry. The proof of their dramatic success is having grown to 300 staff across a UK office network since their inception 12 years ago.
Opportunities now exist for Graduate Trainees who are looking for a challenging and rewarding job in legal recruitment.
- Starting salary £18,000 - £20,000 with subsequent annual pay rise and bigger jumps on promotions.
- Unique, uncapped commission scheme reflecting a combination of team and individual effort. You receive both individual commission (25%) and team commission (75%). This ensures a strong, cohesive team-working environment and negates the 'ups and downs' of working for other recruitment agencies. If your clients aren't hiring in a given month you're still earning commission! The overall commission pot is generous, and the average first year earnings of Graduate Trainees Recruitment Consultants joining the business last year was £41,000.
- Further benefits package includes 22 Days Holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 25 days), Private Healthcare cover after one year's service, Pension Contributions Scheme, Salary sacrifice schemes, including Ride to Work & Childcare Vouchers, Interest free clothing loan, Eye Tests, Rewards Scheme, Paid time off for charity work, Company Maternity/Paternity pay etc…
The first 12 weeks of your Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Programme is a combination of training and mentoring at the desk from your Manager and Director as well as formal training delivered by the in house training team. This training is recognised as being some of the best within (and outside of) the recruitment industry. Within your first year you will develop skills including:
- Specialist recruitment knowledge for the legal sector.
- Developing relationships with clients and learning how to effectively take the details of their recruitment requirements (over the telephone and in client meetings).
- Writing compelling recruitment advertisements and emails to candidates.
- Sourcing, interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Managing the recruitment process.
- Negotiating pay rates, fees, terms etc…
- keeping in contact with candidates during their interim roles, and then securing them new assignments.
- Successfully working to monthly targets including client calls, jobs placed, candidates interviewed, client visits etc…
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Person Specification:
- You must be hard-working, articulate and committed recent graduate who is specifically seeking a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment.
- It is essential that you are a team player and that you will relish the opportunity to work hard, playing your part for your Recruitment team to achieve its monthly targets.
- You will be money / career minded, with a strong work ethic and be prepared to work typical hours of 8.30am to 6pm (sometimes later)
- Experience of working in a commercial / office / business environment since graduation is desirable.
- Experience of working in legal / law position is desirable but not essential.
Interviewing now. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This graduate recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduate recruitment consultants, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80963749