A highly successful Contractor and Developer based in the North West are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager to deliver a new build sheltered housing scheme in Stafford.
Reporting into a Contracts Manager you will have overall responsibility for projects as the number 1 Site Manager.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely, to programme, within budget and in accordance with all design standard
- Management of Subcontractors and Direct Labour
- Checking and preparing site reports
- Maintaining quality control procedure
- Liaise with client as representative of the company
- Manage all aspects of health and safety compliance including: carrying out risk assessments, ensuring staff are fully compliant with H&S expectations and standards
- A valid SMSTS Certificate
- A valid CSCS Card
- A valid First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience of Managing new build Projects as the Number 1 Site Manager
- Trade or Site Engineer background
The company will offer a basic salary up to £45000 plus company car or allowance and other company benefits
For more information on this role please contact Donna Hoggarth on 01695 556800 or apply below with your cv
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80960969