Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
Maintenance Technicians/Engineers - £30k to £46k + including 30% shift allowance
Metals Industry - Wolverhampton - 24/7 shift rotational pattern
Maintenance Technicians/Engineers D.O.E (electrically biased) are required to join a globally recognised steel manufacturer based in the Midlands.
Company benefits include;
- 30% shift allowance
- 20% bonus potential
- 10% Pension contribution
- Training - ABB and Siemens
As a Maintenance Technician/Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Completed an engineering apprenticeship, NVQ/City & Guilds or time served
- Knowledge of electrical installations including single and three-phase fault finding in a manufacturing environment.
- Repair/modification/fault finding experience on PLC's
- Experience of fault finding, stripping and reassembling component parts.
- Experience with slitting machines, profiling and laser welding machines is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply or alternatively send your CV direct
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80961310