Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Walsall
This is a unique one-off opportunity for an advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a forward thinking and extremely supportive general practice; full support is provided however you MUST be able to independently prescribe to a variety of conditions within Primary care.
The position is to work across two sites within the Walsall and surrounding Areas; you will be required to work 3 days at one site (closest to Walsall) and 2 days at another site (which is not far from Walsall).
This is to join a forward-thinking, supportive and innovative surgery, where the team take genuine pride in making work stimulating, challenging and rewarding. You'll work alongside highly trained colleagues in a role designed to be patient centric, with long term development plans to maximise your career potential. This is a practice connected with its Practice Nurses; there are regular appraisals designed to understand what you want from your career, whether it is pursuing areas of clinical interest, management and leadership training or a focus on helping others learn. Be appreciated and benefit from an environment with listening ears and open minds.
- £40,000 - £48,000 + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working with job security
- Highly trained colleagues including Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Well-supported role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and a surgery at the forefront of Primary care changes
- Full Time however part time possibly considered
- Flexibility and support; treatment room nursing
- Well-structured, organised work flow and reasonable workload
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- Independently Prescribing for minor illness; support to develop to an Advanced Nurse Practitioner also a possibility
- £40,000 - £46,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their Nurse Practitioners and staff
- NHS pension
- Support with development and study given
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964486