An NHS organisation in the West Midlands are seeking an interim Procurement Officer for a period of 3-4 months. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest and best performing Trusts in the U.K.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Excellent supplier relationship management. Being able to manage current suppliers, introducing new suppliers and building long term relationships to enable continuous improvement
- Managing the supplier register/portfolio
- Be a part of new contract negotiations
- Liasing with key stakeholders
- Providing commissioning support
- Developing and implementing category management
- Business case development
- Background of using e-commerce platforms
- Managing a number of procurement projects
- Lead investigation on commercial models
- Lead development of category plans
- Support effective mobilisation of contracts
- Supplier & spend analysis and performance reports
- Holding/contributing to supplier contract review meetings
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Have a knowledge of procurement contract laws/regulations
- Have a proven Procurement background
- Have advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Have excellent internal and external communication skills
- Have the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a specialist area, playing an essential role in a large merger. This role offers attractive rates, longevity and is a fantastic challenge.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966113