MPPI Case Handler
Mortgage PPI Case Handler
GBP21,000p/a + Bonus & Benefits
Due to expansion, Ajilon are recruiting Mortgage PPI Case Handlers for our Retail Banking client in Leek. The role requires individuals to deal with incoming existing customer queries, you will need to be experienced in working within a target driven environment, responsible for an allocated personal workload to achieve set criteria; whilst also contributing to wider team targets and goals.
A critical attribute in order to succeed within role, is having strong 'attention to detail'. In addition to this, other key success factors are being able to work under pressure, determination, ambition and passion.
The role as a Mortgage PPI Case Handler is to carry out a wide range of analysis work to ensure a customer focused, efficient and high quality resolution;
- To undertake detailed independent assessment, and provide guidance, advice and solutions to customer Mortgage PPI complaints
- Utilise specialist knowledge, skills and behaviours to effectively achieve a successful outcome to Mortgage PPI complaints, whilst maintaining the maximum possible level of customer satisfaction, including effective customer retention.
- Contact customers and third parties by telephone to assist in resolution of customer Mortgage PPI complaints
- Ensure Mortgage PPI complaints and cases are handled in a timely, accurate and effective manner in accordance with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Understand, maintain and apply knowledge on regulatory and legal matters to ensure smooth and efficient application to case/complaint resolutions
- Actively monitor customer Mortgage PPI complaints to find opportunities for operational improvements to improve the customer experience and financial efficiencies
- Participate in processes to review, plan and implement activities to improve the customer complaint handling experience
- Capable of making appropriate complaint handling judgements
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills
- Ability to work in a highly challenging, professional environment whilst prioritising the customer experience at the forefront of all activities
- Effective capability in customer interaction
If you're inspired to join us and feel you have what it takes to become a successful Mortgage PPI Case Handler - Ajilon welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles. Ajilon are passionate and committed to continuing to build a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential
We offer on-going training and rewards to craft a better future for our colleagues and clients.
If you require more information or need to view this document in a different format, please contact Amy Smythe