Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager or Deputy Manager to enjoy managing a beautiful care home in Cannock which offers specialist dementia nursing care for up to 45 residents.
With a superb induction programme and a project team in place to offer you robust operational support this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your managerial skills and experience in a progressive company that strives for excellence.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager - Cannock will include:
- Build on current mixed grades with CQC to achieve 'Good' in your next inspection
- Represent the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Bringing in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance your residents lives further
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager - Cannock will:
- Have proven experience of working as a Nursing Home Manager or 5 years min as a Deputy Home Manager
- Will be a qualified nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- Have an excellent track record with CQC - improving & maintaining good grades
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to GBP43,000pa work close to the centre of Cannock and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- GBP43,000pa basic
- Company Bonus Scheme - 25% of Basic (GBP10,750)
- Salary banding system - regular reviews based on performance
- 4 Week Induction programme
- Generous pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
If you feel you have all the skills & credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Deputy Home Manager opening please click APPLY, and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.