E-commerce manager/Digital marketing manager
E-commerce manager/Digital marketing manager, Cannock (near Birmingham), 45k + discretionary bonus, pension, share scheme + 25 days holiday + potential working from home 1 day a week!
This is a Sales and Marketing role where you will be responsible both for delivering the target for online sales and ensuring a market leading experience for customers. If you have experience with multi channels and business/commercial acumen, eager to bring multichannel sales and work closely to leverage existing resources and skills from within and outside the organization, then this a job for you!
Your main responsibilities:
* To be responsible for delivering online sales growth and organizational engagement with the channel, by supporting the development of the UK Aftermarket E-commerce strategy, & owning and executing associated commercial plans.
* To take a leading role in working with Sales Team and & exploit opportunities within existing customer base, and to generate incremental sales via penetration of new & underserved market sectors.
* Manage the E-commerce team and work collaboratively with Marketing & Product Management functions to drive sales of parts & consumables in accordance with agreed sales targets.
* To innovate and develop new propositions to capture greater share of wallet and of the target market.
* To own the customer experience online and work with designated 3rd parties and supply chain to deliver the optimum user experience and journey, including access to services, information, product and search experience.
* Contribute to the evolution of the eCommerce proposition and functional roadmap for future development to meet current and emerging customer needs and behavioural trends
Skills, education and experience required:
* Minimum of 3 years working experience in a relevant discipline
* Face-to-face sales experience preferred but not essential
* eCommerce sales & management (sales & service offers)
* Performance analysis (sales & digital marketing)
* Digital marketing (content, merchandising)
* B2B experience
* Commercial acumen
* Awareness of the basic technical architecture of multi-channel IT
* eCommerce/multichannel sales & marketing
* People management (direct & indirect/cross functional teamworking)
* Communication & Influence
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply or send your CVs to (see below)