Interim Data Entry Administrator
SF Group are currently looking for a Data Administrator for my industry leading client based in Birmingham.
This temporary position is in place to effectively process and to assist in the management of the company's varying data requirements.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Receive a data layout specification from The Business Development team and the raw data as supplied from the client for mailing projects. Process the data through an established routine in order to format it to the company's required standards
- Follow established procedures on various systems and software for data processing, set up, mail merging and reporting
- Where relevant, liaise directly with clients as well as other internal staff to understand requirements, set deadlines, resolve issues and communicate updates
- Make daily updates to the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases managed by the company on behalf of its clients, using various established SQL and Excel queries/macros
- Receive data and email content in various formats. Set Up, Proof and then broadcast using the Company's E-Circle Email Broadcasting platform
The ideal person will be/have:
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, including Pivot Tables, Formulae and Macros
- SQL knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
- Proven ability to follow procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills with clients and other team members
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and multi task.
This position will pay an annual salary of GBP12ph and last until July. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP.