Data Entry Administrator
As the Data Entry Administrator you will be responsible for administration duties such as inputting data, completing general administration duties and answering telephone calls.
The client is a manufacturing and production company based in Coventry.
The key responsibilities as Data Entry Administrator will be things such as inputting data onto the system accurately, carrying out general administrative duties such as document compliance, sending e-mails and answering the phone to customers in a polite and professional manner and being able to deal with their queries accordingly.
The successful candidate as Data Entry Administrator will have:
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent IT literacy skills
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong attention to detail
- The confidence to work independently
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to multi-task
The company based Coventry offer a competitive hourly rate salary for this temp ongoing role. They are a fantastic company to work for and often room for progression.