Accounts Semi Senior
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Semi Senior to join an expanding, vibrant well-respected accountancy practice working with an extensive range of clients based in Stafford.
As an Accounts Semi Senior you will be responsible for preparing accounts unincorporated and incorporated from complete or incomplete records as well as making any necessary notes for the attention of your manager.Duties will include:
- Prepare accounts for sole traders, partnerships and small companies
- Prepare corporate tax returns
- Prepare income tax returns and accounts
- Preparation of tax returns for directors and individuals
- To efficiently plan jobs for preparation
- Liaising with clients to clear queries before passing file for review
It would be good to see candidates with:
- Previous experience in an Accountancy practice
- ACCA/ACA qualification
- Experience in preparation of accounts for unincorporated/incorporated businesses
- Have a basic knowledge of main accounting systems in the market place
- To understand and apply basic accountancy ratios
- Audit experience would be an advantage however, full training will be given
- Knowledge of Sage
- Be professional and personable with clients and staff alike
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Practice Accountant, Practice Accounts, Qualified Accountant, Semi-Senior Accountant.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 8.00am - 6.00pm
Salary: GBP20,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.