Customer Service Executive
My client is a global leader in developing and producing high-quality, responsible packaging for a variety of food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical-device, home- and personal-care and other products. They work with leading companies to protect their products and the people who rely on them, differentiate brands, and improve supply chains, through a range of flexible packaging, containers, cartons, closures and services. They have 35,000 people generate more than US$9 billion sales from 200+ locations in more than 40 countries.
Location: Amcor Flexibles Ledbury, Herefordshire.
Job title: Customer Service Executive
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
Purpose of the Role:
Customer Service Executives are the first point of contact for customers, effectively managing the day to day ordering, shipping, billing and query process. Responsible for "DIFOTIS" (delivery in full, on time and in spec), the Customer Service Executive drives towards our goal of being 'supplier of choice' for every customer, every day.
- Be the single point of contact for customers and take ownership of all issues, managing them to a timely and effective resolution, and escalating them where necessary
- Own all communication with the customer in relation to orders, deliveries, stock management and prices
- Oversee the DIFOTIS experience for every customer
- Engage with Sales colleagues appropriately to ensure the customer experience is seamless
- Cultivate brilliant customer relationships, getting to know and understand customer needs and challenges in order to support the goal of becoming the supplier of choice
- Actively manage customer invoice queries
- Drive continuous improvement of Finish Goods stock performance
What we're looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A pro-active individual who uses their initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Effective administrator who pays close attention to detail
- Assertive and constructive style
- Strong computer skills and a good understanding of IT systems
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability
- Team player
If this sounds like you apply today for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.