Are you an established Contracts Manager looking to expand your experience?
Are you looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer you a competitive package?
My client has recently won a framework working on small works projects around the midlands NHS Hospital network.
These projects are typically valued between GBP100k and GBP5 million with the majority of them being around the GBP1 - GBP2 million mark . The successful candidate will have experience of managing multiple projects and must have worked within a live hospital environment.
- Competitive package
- Central location of both office and projects
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
- Continuous training opportunities
My client is looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in Construction Management or other relevant discipline
- Previous Project Management experience with an established main contractor (blue chip preferred)
- Experience delivering projects within a Hospital environment
- Relevant CSCS Certification
- SMSTS & 1st Aid Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensuring that the project is delivered as agreed with the client by effectively overseeing all issues around risks, contracts and communications
- Ensuring that everyone on site, including his/her team, are working in accord with the company's Health & Safety Strategy
- Ensuring that all procurement items are identified and adequately placed with the procurement department to enable the contract programme to be carried out.
- Ensuring the effective management of performance, training and budgets, to ensure that the project is cash-positive, well co-ordinated and runs in accord with the agreed contract programme.
- Ensuring that the client fully understands the skills that they are procuring by taking a lead role in the Work Winning effort that will secure contracts
Job title: Contracts Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: GBP50,000 - GBP65,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.