Communications & Change Lead // Project Manager
A leading Automotive OEM is currently seeking highly experienced Communications & Change Lead // Project Manager to work in their Warwickshire location.
- The objective of this project is to create a Core Finance Shared Service Centre and Finance Business Partner Organisation that allows specialisation of roles to improve the provision of Finance services to the business
- The Change, Communications and Culture Lead is a key role in the programme defining and implementing the change governance and communication strategies required to maintain the engagement of people through this significant change programme
- The role holder leads the strategy and drives delivery of plans using tools and best practise ways of working
- The role holder also has a key role in measuring stakeholder engagement and creating a culture of service excellence within the Finance Organisation
- Change and Communication plan, change impact analysis, stakeholder engagement plan, written communications for specific programme events
- Experience managing change and communications within other Finance Transformation programmes
- Proven influencing and facilitation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and Ability to work at all levels of the organisation
- Professional Change Management qualification / membership (Change Management Institute or similar)
- Experience of working on a Finance Transformation Programme in a previous company
Applicants MUST have proof of immediate, on-going and valid eligibility to work full time in the UK and travel within the EU.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfill the role, we want to hear from you now.