Purchasing and Stock Administrator
Would you like to work for a well-established manufacturing company based in Leominster?
Do you have a strong administrative background, with experience of purchasing and stock control?
Seeking a Purchasing and Stock Administrator, to work for a fantastic manufacturing company. You will be an enthusiastic, well organised individual as you will be supporting the operations, purchase ledger and sales team in all aspects of the purchase and ordering process.
Offering a competitive salary of GBP18,000 - GBP19,000 per anum, 8am - 5pm, Monday -Friday. Permanent, full time position - Leominster.
The role and Responsibilities as a Purchasing and Stock Administrator:
- Create purchase orders, accurately manage and record goods inward using Sage 200 Accounts
- Update computer system to enable accurate stock levels
- Processing purchase orders, and sales orders for direct to site deliveries
- Liaise with an agreed customer contact for goods delivered directly to customer site
- Liaising with transport about expected delivery in dates
- Deal with e-mail/telephone customer/supplier's enquiries on a timely basis
- Tracking order progress and providing order updates for customers when requested
- Support stock takes investigate any discrepancies and adjust if required
- Liaising with operations about stock requirements
- Maintain correct level of production/yard consumables
- Communicating with Finance Manager /Team Leader giving regular updates
- To actively participate in the continuous development and improvement of service delivery
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Health care scheme
- Pension: A work place pension with The People's Pension into which employees are auto enrolled after 3 months
- Onsite parking
- One hour for lunch plus breaks.
If this fantastic opportunity is of interest to yourself, click and apply today as I wouldn't want you to miss out ???