Job Title: HSE Lead
Quantum Group Solutions are searching exclusively on behalf of a global manufacturing business who are market leaders in their industry. They are looking to employ a highly motivated QHSE lead to contribute significantly to the business. This is a highly autonomous role and as well as being responsible for developing, implement and maintain the QHSE systems you will also be required to carry out all the administrative work alongside it.
Reporting to the Director you will responsible for making sure the business is legally compliant with QHSE requirements and leading the business in continuous improvement in all aspects of QHSE. Interaction with production staff will vital to achieve company goals and driving the business in the right direction.
- Managing QHSE Audits
- Lead audit on ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and ISO18001
- Identify gaps towards achieving ISO 18001
- Training & development of production staff, writing and implementing training procedures
- Technical point of contact for all External Regulators
The Ideal candidate
- This is a very demanding role as you will essentially be managing, implementing and maintaining all QHSE systems and carrying out all administrative work.
- You will need to be highly organised and efficient to be effective in reaching company goals & targets.
- Excellent people skills are essential and Interaction, training & development of production staff is key in driving the business forward
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications received, we are not be able to respond to everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.