Estate Planning Advisor
Job title: Estate Planning Adviser
Salary: up to GBP40k DOE
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Our client is a well-established, genuine success story based in Warwickshire. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit an Estate Planning Adviser into the team to support a network of Consultants across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity offering training and a real platform to build your career. This role would suit a forward thinking and pro-active individual who is eager to learn and become a specialist within this market.
- Working in our client's thriving team of Estate Planners, you will provide technical support and advice to their network of Estate Planning Consultants based throughout the UK which includes - Solicitors, Accountants, IFAs, Financial Advisers and Will writers.
- Provide Technical support for the more complex aspects of Estate Planning to this network of Estate Planning Consultants as well as their own in-house Legal services staff.
- You will be heavily involved in the development and launch of new products and systems.
- Provision of excellent customer service to their network of EPC's.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Our client is interested in people with skills and experience within any of the following professional service sectors: Law firms/Solicitors, Accountancy, Tax Planning, IFA's and FA's as well as Will writers and any professional who already works within the Estate Planning arena.
- You must be highly professional, intelligent, and confident and possess superb customer service skills.
- You must possess the ability to be supportive, consultative and know how to impart technical knowledge/advice accurately and in a format that is easy to understand.
- You should possess excellent literacy and numeracy as well as having a faultless attention to detail.
- This role would ideally suit somebody who is either a full TEP or working towards this goal and looking for a completely different way of working, breaking away from the monotony of charge sheets and chargeable units, stringent compliance, tight deadline and restrictions.
What's on offer?
- Fully funded training will be provided. You will get to study for, and qualify within the STEP qualification - The Society of Trust and Estate Planners.
- A generous salary & benefits package.
- A structured and interesting career path guided by strong and experienced management.
Our client adheres to the STEP Will Writing Code of practice and places a high value on those employees who undertake STEP training and have either achieved or are working to achieve the accolade of becoming a Trust & Estate Practitioner themselves (TEP). Our client both fund this training and offer staff their continued support.