"This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop with a progressive organisation".
As a parts apprentice you will be supporting the parts function at the depot through the upselling and delivery of parts and service products whilst providing excellent customer service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
This is an apprentice position therefore full training will be given in order for the successful candidate to develop their skills in a number of areas:
- Supply parts to retail and workshop customers.
- Processing customers parts orders.
- Identifying, sourcing, ordering and pre-picking parts.
- Taking customer payments.
- Stock control, handling, storing, locating and identifying parts.
- Warranty processes and how to return parts to the manufacturer.
- IT systems, booking in and out of parts and raising invoices.
- Communicating and how to deal with customers.
- How to upsell to customers.
We are looking for a commitment from the successful candidate to follow a structured training path leading to the achievement of a recognised national qualification
Essential Qualification needs
A 'can do' and positive attitude.
Ability to quickly grasp fundamentals of position and prioritise job function.
Ability to work well under pressure.
Good communication / customer facing skills in order to deliver first class customer service.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Profession telephone manner.
Clean driving licence.
Company Description Hartshorne Group is today one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the Derbyshire, West Midlands, East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
If you're looking to join a business with good employment prospects, where you can progress, develop and make a difference to your career, then Hartshorne could be for you.
We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus, as well as new and used truck sales.