Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
£17,000 - £18,000 DOE + bonus (up to £3000 pa)
Rentokil Initial is one of the largest business services companies in the world, operating in the major economies of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Africa. With over 27,000 employees, we are Britain’s leading provider of pest control, washroom services and interior and exterior plants for businesses.
Due to continuous expansion an opportunity has now arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team based in Bromford Lane, Birmingham.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for improving and updating the content, structure, search performance, paid search and KPIs of our businesses websites. You will also optimise the site for priority search terms whilst driving visitors in order to increase customer enquiries.
Reporting to the Area Digital Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing team and the internal Web Development Team. Researching keywords and developing keyword strategy, you will also conduct research on competitors and monitor search performance for their websites.
In this dynamic role, you will be tasked with defining target page for each priority keyword or phrase. You will also update the company’s website with appropriate keywords to ensure the content reads naturally and performs well with search engines, as well as updating the site meta data. You will also be involved in helping with the roll out of new websites to countries with in the area.
Your other duties will include:
- Writing web content to support the launch of new products and services
- Building inbound links to the website
- Setting up, optimising and running PPC campaigns on a daily basis
- Liaising with the Marketing team to research, develop and implement the social media strategy
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have:
- Proven success in improving website enquiry generation
- A good understanding of the entire web development cycle and web technologies, including HTML
- Experience of web development tools and content management systems, ideally Rhythmyx
- The ability to write content which is both creative and succinct- Experience of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience of using MS Office
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you must have attention to detail with an interest in current internet trends and technologies. Equally important is your highly organised approach and strong presentation skills. You will be a superb team player whilst retaining the ability to work independently. Results-driven, your flexibility and communication skills will be second to none.
What We Offer In Return:
- A competitive basic salary package
- Bonus scheme
- Rentokil Rewards (includes cash back and discounts on multiple retailers)
- Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business.
- Job stability
To find out more about Rentokil Initial, please visit
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.