CNC Setter / Operator
Job Profile for CNC Setter / Operator - TP109235
CNC Setter / Operator required for a well-estabilished manufacturer based in the Stratford-Upon-Avon area. The successful CNC Setter / Operator will be responsible for Setting and Operating, Milling and Turning machines.
Our client are a low volume, high quality manufacturer with an estabilished market presence. This is an excellent opportunity for a CNC Setter / Operator to join a well-estabilished manufacturer.
CNC Setter / Operator Position Overview
- Setting and Operating Milling and Turning machines
- Online CNC Programming using Fanuc and Mazak control and systems
- Reporting to the Production Manager
- Assisting the production team where required
CNC Setter / Operator Position Requirements
- Based in a commutable distance of Stratford Upon Avon
- Ideally apprentice served
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven background in CNC Programming / Setting & Operating
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
CNC Setter / Operator Position Remuneration
- Salary £10 - £13 Per Hour, Dependent Upon Experience
- 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- 5 Hour Week - 08:30 - 17:00
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy